Payroll Tax Management
Easy. Accurate. On time. Free to CompuPay clients.
Payroll tax filing poses a number of challenges for business owners today. Ever-changing regulations, forms and tax jurisdictions complicate the already difficult job of calculating, withholding, filing and depositing taxes. As a result, many business owners find payroll tax filing to be exceedingly complex and too time intensive to handle on their own.
CompuPay’s payroll tax management service keeps up with ever-changing payroll tax laws and regulations so that you don’t have to. And we will calculate, withhold, file, deposit and reconcile your payroll taxes – all at no additional charge. What’s more, our payroll tax service guarantees that your payroll taxes are accurate and on time – and if they aren’t, we assume responsibility, respond to the tax agencies and pay any associated penalties or interest payments*.
CompuPay’s payroll tax management service:
- Calculates, reconciles, files and pays your payroll taxes
- Withholds your payroll taxes on a per pay period basis
- Serves as your agent in responding to federal, state and local agencies concerning your payroll taxes
- Maintains US Treasury EFTPS federal tax deposit compliance
- Provides electronic filing of federal, state, and local monthly, quarterly, and annual employment tax returns, including Washington state L & I
- Provides electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s†
- Alerts to keep you current on payroll tax changes that may affect your business
How using CompuPay’s payroll tax service reduces risk:
- No more penalties associated with errors or accidental late filings
- Helps you manage your cash flow with per pay period withholdings
- Ensures compliance with ever-changing tax laws and regulations
- Guaranteed accurate and on-time filing and deposits*
And the best part is the cost of our tax filing service is included in your CompuPay payroll service.
*Penalty-free tax service guaranteed as long as the original information and any updated changes are provided to CompuPay accurately, on time and your tax account is fully funded.
†Printing and distribution of W-2s are provided at an additional fee.